Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

postcard - Danzig - Glenn Danzig - tattoos - DZGDATWB9

postcard - Danzig - Glenn Danzig - tattoos - DZGDATWB9

A few nice tattoos of a wolf images I found:

postcard - Danzig - Glenn Danzig - tattoos - DZGDATWB9 tattoos of a wolf
Image by Rev. Xanatos Satanicos Bombasticos (ClintJCL) Earth A.D./Wolfs Blood -- one of The Misfits first releases, and also one of Danzig's tattoos. Look how seriously he takes himself! musician: Glenn Danzig. postcard, tattoos, wolf blood, wolfs blood. music: Danzig. ... Read my blog at ClintJCL.wordpress.com BACKSTORY: I never got to finish uploading my postcard collection. Most were bought in the 1990s at Smash Records and various bookstores in Blacksburg while going to Virginia Tech. They were scanned in around 2000ish, but we never got around to finishing them up til now. Check my postcard tag for older postcard scans that I uploaded several years ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
[CLOSE]